Sunday, July 4, 2010

She's Out of My League

Starring: Jay Baruchel, Alice Eve

Rated: R

Currently: Available on Blueray and DVD

Rating: 4.0/5.0

Reason: Casting, Direction, Story

Comments: Since I have been surprised by two films this week that are in theatres and are not going to get reviews because they did not deserve them, I thought I would take a shot at this one on DVD for a couple of bucks and see what happened.  What happened is that I felt like an idiot for watching this movie alone and laughing out loud, on many occasions.  I felt like an idiot because I may have gotten misty at one point.  I felt like an idiot for liking a movie that prior to seeing it I had put in my "stupid movie" category in my head, which thankfully this is not.  The cast was great.  The story was very solid and actually held up throughout.  It was not too cheesy, and was not really over the top at all, reality may have stretched a bit , but definitely not too much.  Rent this movie, with the guys if you want because then you can laugh with them and be a bit raunchy, or with your girlfriend and then just be careful how you react to certain parts, but see this movie.

Preview: Trailer, Clip, Interview

Movie Home: She's Out of My League