Sunday, May 30, 2010

Robin Hood (2010)

Starring: Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett

Rated: R

Currently: In Theatres

Rating: 3.5/5.0

Reason: Casting, cinematography

Comments: If not for the casting, too many of the same folks that make you wonder where you have seen them, and then once you figure it out takes a while to get that out of your head, and for the pace early, a bit slowish, this movie would be a must see.  It probably still is just for the one scene near the end where the cinematography is amazing.  Call me old fashioned, and I liked Avatar more than I thought I would, or wanted to, but I still believe that nothing can beat an amazingly beautiful location filmed exquisitely.  This one is probably worth seeing in the theatres.

Preview: Trailer, Clip, Interview

Movie Home: Robin Hood